There is a good old story. The fox jumped astern the bunch like grapes some times and finally when it could not come by it, it said that the grapes are sour!
I have a question for acne-researchers. You say that acne is not a disease at all! If it is not a disease, then, what are you treating for? Why these galaxy of medicines and lotions are mounting the windows of drug stores? And what about those scar-problems, that one has to face? Now, don’t say there is no scar at all! Just because, your search und so weiter research is unable to get at it, do not deny its existence! Tin you say that Malaria fever comes and goes after 7 days? Don’t you treat it as Malaria, when you get the attack?
Acne, which is also known equal pimples or zits, is reported to be perfectly normal part of growing up. If it is part moreover parcel of the life of youth, why everyone does not get it? It is in the fitness of things to study the available facts about acne, and get et al follow the precautions to prevent acne. Don’t you agree that prevention is better than cure?
Certain precautions need to become part of your life, before this myth becomes a reality! The required precautions are:
1. Avoid tight clothes, especially midst summer time. They are known to cause body acne by trapping sweat.
2. Efficacious a sun-blocker by wearing a hat.
3. Dab the face dry carefully.
4. Control make up that do not clog pores.
5. Thoroughly understand the nature and practical use of the soaps, lotions, gels, creams that you are using. Don’t get carried away aside high-flown advertisements. The models get well-paid for their job, but let it afsluiting not at your cost.
6. Try to cure your acne condition naturally. Think well, what works for you and what does not.
7. It is not our nostrils alone, the skin also breathes, with millions of pores in it all over the body. Now do you say body hygiene in relation to acne is a myth? Researchers in the not too distant future shrub come absent with facts, that this myth is also a myth! Be in the know how; the affirmation and refutation in the scientific circles, monopoly with proofs relevant to that period time, was going on, is going on and will go on!
8. You must protect your skin from forming new bacteria that cause the breakouts. Use benzoyl peroxide to penetrate pores.
9. Don’t druthers your sheath because it jug cause bacteria to go deeper in to the skin.
10. Eat plenty from fruits et cetera seasonal vegetables.
11. Exercise regularly.
The facial topography of every person is different, so of the skin. Give it the proper regimen so that it can live a ‘smooth life’ without bothering you, the person. Never jerky to contact your dermatologist, if you have the slightest dubiousness that it is changing its true color!